jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk Frederickx <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSON-RPC support
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2014 20:05:10 GMT
Ichiro, e.a.,

More digging in json-rpc ...
I did some further investigation, trying to rewrite emitJSONCall to
something workable.

Apparently there are 2 types of rpc's, those  that are registered via
registerGlobalObject(..) and those that are registered via
registerJSONObject(..)

registerGlobalObject
==> { method:"search.findPages", params:[...] }

registerJSONObject
==> { method:"RPCxxxxxxx.function", params:[...] }

For the second case, the "RPCxxxx" is generated at run-time, and bound to
the RPCCallable instance.  So this is a number which continuously changes.
BTW, note that the "params" field has to be of type Array.

* * *

I've patched emitJSONCall(..) so that it now renders  correct JSON RPC
invocation javascript.

=> No more error-code 591 -- message not found ;
As Ichiro rightly pointed out, the json-rpc methods are being properly
registered.

But -- another error is thrown instead ; by WikiJSONAccessor(..)

    code: 490
    msg: "No permission to access this AJAX method!"
    trace: "org.apache.wiki.auth.WikiSecurityException: No permission to
access this AJAX method!

This error is thrown even when I'm logged in as an Administrator.

Anybody a clue why JSPWiki would refuse such ajax calls?

dirk