jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: replace "(Legacy)Doc wiki" link at jspwiki.a.o?
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 12:28:31 GMT
Hiya,

rereading the original question, I see I haven't expressed it clear before:
the intention of my question wasn't on that link pointing to something
considered "legacy" but rather on that page being for first-time users (as
stated by the page content) so it should be more "appropiate" to be linking
instead to j-wiki.a.o (more up-to-date doc, can grow up with time, etc.)

Regarding the idoneity of linking to ecyrd.com/JSPWiki, IMO we should be
pointing to the read-only wiki wherever appropiate (i.e.
ContributedPlugins, ContributedFilters, etc.); it may not have updated
info, but there are people sticking to 2.8.x who would probably find the
linking from j-wiki.a.o to ecyrd.com/JSPWiki useful..

br,
juan pablo