jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tagging pages on the Apache JSPWiki public site
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2014 14:38:12 GMT
Hi Ichiro,

asking the same question as Harry, but putting it on another way: do you
have a public wiki with the tag plugin? looking how it looks/behaves would
help me seeing the differences

(as a side note, there is no need nor obligation to have j-wiki.a.o to be
Apache only, although it would be nice to have a "plain" JSPWiki, to show
off it's capabilities; that would also help when upgrading the wiki)

thanks & br,
juan pablo