jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

From 张孝军 <zhangxiaojunh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem when run jspwiki from source code
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 06:09:28 GMT
Hi Juan & Harry,

Thanks for you reply. Think I have found the root cause, I fixed it by
these steps:
1. copy the file "jspwiki.tld"
from \jspwiki-war\src\main\resources\META-INF
to \jspwiki-war\src\main\webapp\WEB-INF\tld
2. add below config in web.xml
    <jsp-config>
<taglib>
<taglib-uri>http://jspwiki.apache.org/tags</taglib-uri>
<taglib-location>/WEB-INF/tld/jspwiki.tld</taglib-location>
</taglib>
    </jsp-config>
3. start jspwiki with run-jetty-run in Eclipse

I noticed that, when build jspwiki with mvn:package, the tld file is
included in war file. But I can not find when maven does this in pom.xml.
So I think I need to study maven further.

By the way, compared with mvnDebug, I really think run-jetty-run is good
for debug and insert breakpoints to help me read source code, because it's
no need to build war first.

Thank you both. I'm getting familiar with JSPWiki these days.

2014-01-28 Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.santos@gmail.com>

> [...]
>

> hth,
> juan pablo
>

> On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 6:25 PM, Harry Metske <harry.metske@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > I have tried to give an answer to that question on our FAQ page:
> > https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FAQ
> >
> > regards
> > Harry
> >

> > On 27 January 2014 09:46, 张孝军 <zhangxiaojunhust@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Juan,
> > >
> > > One more question: How do you run jspwiki to debug?
> > > I use run-jetty-run since it's good for debug.
> > >

> > > 2014-01-27 张孝军 <zhangxiaojunhust@gmail.com>
> > >
> > > Hi Juan,

> > absolute
> > web.xml
> > >>

> org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:73)
> > >>

> org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:359)
> > >>

> org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java:153)
> > >>

> org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.generateTLDLocation(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java:417)
> > >>

> org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.<init>(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java:222)
> > org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseTaglibDirective(Parser.java:482)
> > >>

> org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController.doParse(ParserController.java:223)
> > >>

> org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController.parse(ParserController.java:124)
> > >>

> org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:592)
> > >>

> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:344)
> > >>
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:470)
> > >>
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:401)
> > >>

> org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
> > >>
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
> > >>
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:450)
> > >>
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.DefaultServlet.doGet(DefaultServlet.java:503)
> > org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
> > >>
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:401)
> > >>

> org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
> > >>
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
> > >>
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
> > org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:450)
> > >>
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
> > org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
> > >>

> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:928)
> > >>

> org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:410)
> > >>

> org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)

If

--
张孝军 Zhang Xiaojun