jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <sgoes...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Participating at ApacheCon ...
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 07:36:48 GMT
BTW - I did a Bird of Feather presentation about JSPWiki at ApacheCon 2010

http://people.apache.org/~sgoeschl/presentations/jspwiki-20100506.pdf

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

On 28 Jan 2014, at 08:23, Siegfried Goeschl <sgoeschl@gmx.at> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> the CFP is still open and there are plenty of slots :-)
>
> I know that for most of us speaking at a conference is a nightmare (probably worse than
my Salsa course I’m currently attending and this IS a nightmare) but there are a few hard-working
JSPWiki committers who have a every right to present their project at the next  ApacheCon
:-)

> Cheers,
>
> Siegfried Goeschl
>
> PS: It is also perfectly possible to have tho presenters for one slot - less pressure
and more expertise to cover technical topics.