jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kick out 2.9.1
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 21:14:22 GMT
Hi Harry,

I had a lot of those while testing before r1551702, due to
o.a.w.tags.SearchResultIteratorInfo containing a String with an incorrect
classname. I'm currently re-trying to close the repo*, but I'll recheck on
that too to make sure everything is ok in order to proceed with voting

br,
juan pablo

* my current plan is to try 2 or 3 more times in the following hours, while
updating the "How to release" instructions at jspwiki.a.o. If tomorrow
morning the repo persists in not being closed, I'll upload the repo
artifacts somewhere at people.a.o to start the vote with some convenience
binaries. Later on we can mark that staging repo as closed + released, so
binaries effectively reach Central..

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 8:47 PM, Harry Metske <harry.metske@gmail.com>wrote:

> Juan Pablo,
>
> first, thanks for all your efforts, I too appreciate !
>
> I have been testing the trunk, the only thing I could find until now is
> every 30 seconds a couple of these in the jspwiki.log:
>
> 2013-12-18 20:44:11,954 ERROR org.apache.wiki.WatchDog - Stack is empty!
> java.util.EmptyStackException
>     at java.util.Stack.peek(Stack.java:102)
>     at org.apache.wiki.WatchDog.check(WatchDog.java:264)
>     at org.apache.wiki.WatchDog.access$300(WatchDog.java:52)
>     at
> org.apache.wiki.WatchDog$WatchDogThread.backgroundTask(WatchDog.java:371)
>     at
> org.apache.wiki.WikiBackgroundThread.run(WikiBackgroundThread.java:118)
>
> I'm investigating it currently...
>
> kind regards,
> Harry
>

> On 18 December 2013 02:00, Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <
> juanpablo.santos@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > quick note, as it's nearly 2.00am here; done almost all steps required to
> > publish all artifacts on a staging repo, which the vote is going to be
> run
> > against. Currently blocked by a nexus timeout on closing the staging
> repo,
> > progress can be followed at
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7105.
> > Once this is fixed (hopefully by tomorrow..), the vote for 2.10.0 release
> > will be called.
> >

> > br,
> > juan pablo
> >

> > On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 10:50 PM, Siegfried Goeschl <
> > siegfried.goeschl@it20one.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Juan Pablo,
> > >
> > > I will play around with the current trunk :-)

> [...]
from incubator.
it?