jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

From Ichiro Furusato <ichiro.furus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kick out 2.9.1
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 02:22:17 GMT
Juan Pablo,

I'm sure your dedication is much appreciated by many. While I
don't have a vote any move to 2.10.0 would get a +1 from me.

In terms of the upcoming vote, I thought to add that as an added
incentive, once JSPWiki 2.10.0 stabilises, we hope to release a
WikiProvider implementation called JSONProvider in the new
year. It's currently been in testing for over a month now and while
there are a few issues remaining I believe there may be some
interest in the JSPWiki community.

Thanks very much!

Ichiro