jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kick out 2.9.1
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 19:47:15 GMT
Juan Pablo,

first, thanks for all your efforts, I too appreciate !

I have been testing the trunk, the only thing I could find until now is
every 30 seconds a couple of these in the jspwiki.log:

2013-12-18 20:44:11,954 ERROR org.apache.wiki.WatchDog - Stack is empty!
java.util.EmptyStackException
    at java.util.Stack.peek(Stack.java:102)
    at org.apache.wiki.WatchDog.check(WatchDog.java:264)
    at org.apache.wiki.WatchDog.access$300(WatchDog.java:52)
    at
org.apache.wiki.WatchDog$WatchDogThread.backgroundTask(WatchDog.java:371)
    at
org.apache.wiki.WikiBackgroundThread.run(WikiBackgroundThread.java:118)

I'm investigating it currently...

kind regards,
Harry

On 18 December 2013 02:00, Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <
juanpablo.santos@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> quick note, as it's nearly 2.00am here; done almost all steps required to
> publish all artifacts on a staging repo, which the vote is going to be run
> against. Currently blocked by a nexus timeout on closing the staging repo,
> progress can be followed at
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7105.
> Once this is fixed (hopefully by tomorrow..), the vote for 2.10.0 release
> will be called.
>

> br,
> juan pablo
>

> On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 10:50 PM, Siegfried Goeschl <
> siegfried.goeschl@it20one.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Juan Pablo,
> >
> > I will play around with the current trunk :-)
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Siegfried Goeschl
> >

> > On 16 Dec 2013, at 22:03, Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <
> > juanpablo.santos@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > just finished doing a big bunch of pending refactors prior to releasing
> > > 2.10. We should be able to end up with all the artifacts on maven
> central
> > > too (once the vote+release passes), and use a staged repository[#1] to
> > vote
> > > instead of uploading to somewhere at people.a.o
> > >
> > > There are only a couple of points remaining: updating UPGRADING and
> > > ReleaseNotes and ensuring all the prerequisites of [#1] are met.
> > Hopefully,
> > > they will be done between today and tomorrow. In the meantime, this is
> > > call for testing current trunk, which is going to be most likely
> 2.10.0.
> > > I've tried to test all the recent commits (and will continue to do some
> > > more testing), but for sure the more people looking into it before
> voting
> > > the release, the better.
> > >

> > > thanks + br,
> > > juan pablo