jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject notes on Mavenization...
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:42:04 GMT
Hi Team, a few notes:

1.) In your local {jspwiki_home}/lib directory, please delete these two
files:  jsonrpc-1.0.jar and jrcs-diff-0.4.2.jar.  When you build the
project again, Ant will download them again with names precisely
matching what is in the Maven Central repository.   This way, when we do
a diff -r between the Maven and Ant WARs to check equivalence it won't
keep reporting that Ant is missing two JARs and Maven is missing another
two, when in fact they're the same but just with different names.

2.) When we go to a two-tier pom.xml (Juan Pablo's work), we may wish to
have a "distribution" submodule similar to CXF here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/distribution/ , it would allow us
to nicely store the LICENSE, Notice, and other static text information
away from the development folders:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/distribution/src/main/release/ .

3.) Does anyone know if we need src/images/jspwiki_alert_icons.xcf?
(It's a GIMP image file), AFAICT by grepping the source code it's
completely unused by the project so I'd like to delete it.

4.) Do we need the "corepageszip" target in the build.xml?  I don't know
what it's used for:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/jspwiki/trunk/build.xml?revision=1477835&view=markup#l642

.   I'd like to remove it if we aren't using it anymore--fewer
distractions, the better.

Thanks,
Glen

<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/distribution/src/main/release/>