jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributing Plugins
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 23:36:34 GMT
Hi Jürgen (et all),

apologies on not creating the JIRA component yet, had a real busy week..

I've just asked on general@i.a.o about his and they've kindly pointed me to
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/hosting/ which seems to fit a
lot better than an undetermined number of JIRAs (we get svn, issue tracker,
downloads section, etc.).

So, I see two possibilities:
1.- we can create one jspwiki-[contrib|extras|whatever] project there, and
grant commit access to whoever asks. We add a link on the website. This way
contributions will be easier to track, look at, and promote

2.- whoever wants to develop his/her extension(s) opens a project in there,
labelling it at least with "jspwiki". We add a link to the tag on the
website. This option is easier to set up, as anyone anytime can open a new
project, not depending on anyone to start his/her project, but linking to a
tag will decrease its visibility (i.e.: it's difficult to see at a glance
what are the different projects at
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/hosting/search?q=label%3aMaven)

I'm more inclined to option #1 but, @all, WDYT?

br,