jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 3.0.0-alpha...
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 06:08:30 GMT
Dave,

you are correct, I saw that same JSP compile error (at least the first one).
I'm not sure but there have been discussions on the inclusion of a wysiwyg
editor that were not resolved yet.
So FCK is probably not considered part of core JSPWiki until someone is
willing to give some support on it.
JSPWiki can work without it.

I have not seen the error in TestMigratorForm.jsp (I think I have ignored
it).
I did run the unit tests:
http://people.apache.org/~metskem/tests/junit-noframes.html

regards,
Harry

2011/3/9 Dave Wolf <dave.wolf@gmail.com>

> As far as I can tell these are legitimate compilation errors. Is it
> possible
> that the jsp compilation doesn't have FCK.jsp in its path? I can certainly
> understand why you might wouldn't pre-compile the test JSPs.
>
> The first issue is is in templates/default/editors/FCK.jsp, line 51:
> TemplateManager.addResourceRequest( context, "script",
> "scripts/fckeditor/fckeditor.js" );
> The method addResourceRequest doesn't appear to be in TemplateManager (nor
> its parent: ModuleManager).
>
> The next issue is in tests/etc/TestMigratorForm.jsp, line 25:
> It is referencing a non-existent page (templates/default/LoginContent.jsp)
> or at least it is non-existing in the trunk. It existed in the 2.8 branch
> tho.
>
> The third issue was an eclipse configuration issue, which I've fixed for my
> environment.
>
> Cheers,
> Dave Wolf
>
> "There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life
> that
> is less than the one you are capable of living." --Nelson Mandela
>

> On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalkanen@ecyrd.com
> >wrote:
>

> > My trunk works, btw - could be that there's some hidden setup that
> happens
> > to be on my machine but not yours?
> >
> > /Janne
> >
> > On Mar 8, 2011, at 20:30 , Harry Metske wrote:
> >
> > > Dave,
> > >
> > > as far as I know there is nothing missing, can you be a bit more
> specific
> > ?
> > > Running "ant war" on the trunk (v3.0.0-svn-224) gives me a proper war
> > file,
> > > that I can deploy on Tomcat and I can point my browser to the JSPWiki
> > URL.
> > > (after that it stops, because the trunk is simple not working).
> > >
> > > Running the junit tests gives me 2 failures and 1 error (out of 1029
> > tests).
> > >
> > > regards,
> > > Harry

> > build