jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Wolf <dave.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 3.0.0-alpha...
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 04:32:16 GMT
Hey Florian,

Thanks! I'm glad to help out however I can. I thought maybe I'd work on
getting the unit tests to work. So, I checked out the 2.8 branch -- looks
like I should have gone for either the stripes or jcr branch instead. I also
just noticed that the package listed in the test report attached to the JIRA
is the new org.apache.wiki.* package -- obviously not a match with 2.8. code
base.

I wonder if I'm looking at the right Subversion repository? It seems from
JIRA that there isn't much to do prior to releasing a v 3.0 alpha release.
Is there another branch somewhere that I'm missing?

Dave Wolf

"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that
is less than the one you are capable of living." --Nelson Mandela