jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: unit tests and pagenames (wikispace)
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:22:59 GMT

Yup, PageNameTag and others should clean away the Wiki space name before outputting.  This
may be gnarly if someone has been using ${page.name} in their templates...

/Janne

On 21 Feb 2010, at 21:13, Andrew Jaquith wrote:

> Thanks for looking into the failing tests, Harry!
>
> My $0.02:
>
> The plugin tests should probably be fixed to test for the Main: space -- for internal
data structure testing.

> However, users should not see the Main: space in any output, for example in plugin output.
That includes page name tags, etc too. We want the capability to be there under the covers
but not exposed to end users until 3.1.