jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: JUnit test performance
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2009 18:06:59 GMT

I've noticed the same. Two reasons: Stripes locating all the classes
(and JSPWiki doing the same for all plugins), and also Priha startup
taking a lot of time due to unoptimized use of XPath when locating
built-in nodes. The latter is fairly easy to optimize - it's just not
been a priority for me (help wanted!).  We could also use JNDI in
which case we could skip Priha init.

/Janne