jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New migration tool coming
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:11:43 GMT
Andrew,

assuming you don't want to have message keys in both locations, I would
think that "move" is the best choice, with the option to specify a new name:

BundleMigrator error.oldname error.newname

- this should delete the error.oldname from
i18n/templates/default*.properties (can you also handle the non-ASCII keys
in the Chinese and Russian version ?)
- create new key with error.newname in CoreResources*.properties (with the
same value as in the old ones)
- search in java source and JSP's and change occurrences of error.oldname to
error.newname ?

(or I have not understood the intention of the BundleMigrator off course :-)
)

regards,
Harry