jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.jaqu...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Integration question
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 20:07:26 GMT
Dirk --

We (and by that I mean "you") should probably modify one of the
servlet filters to stash this into request scope rather than assume
that commonheader will do this. That's the direction we should be
taking for 'global' JSTL variables. That way, template authors can't
mess things up (inadvertently or otherwise).

Andrew