jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: How to setup workflow
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 22:46:14 GMT
>> How do I setup workflow in JSPWiki? I can't find any documentation
>> on this.
>
> you're right, very poor documented. Maybe you'll change this? ;-) Once

The workflow package is currently really useful only for
programmers.  Hopefully we can later on figure out a nice UI for some
workflows, but at the moment you need to essentially create your own
and patch it in.

The workflow package does come with decent Javadocs, though - but
it's still not as clear as I would like it to be.  It takes a bit of
time to wrap your brain around it, as some of the side-effects are
not that clear (he said, after having used a couple of hours a few
months ago trying to figure out why exceptions aren't propagated
properly).

/Janne