jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: JIRA notifications
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 18:11:32 GMT

Or simply create jspwiki-bugs which would get all the discussion.

I think it's actually okay to let everybody know about new issues
(but not about edits or comments to existing ones - but possibly
closed issues).  That way people can actually take action on the new
issues...

/Janne

>>> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com