jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Divyang Raval <divyagra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Passing the JDBC query values list from one thread group to another
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2020 07:22:39 GMT
Hi Soumya,

It can be achieved in 2 steps.

Step-1:
Add Regx extractor on JDBC query response to extract target field.
While extracting list of values you can set Match No.= -1.
Let's say variable name in Regx extractor is "listdata".

Step-2 : Add For each controller in test plan and give input variable=
listdata.
And output variable let's say "data".
Check the check box of add _.

Under this controller add your next request where you want to iterate based
on JDBC output you recieved and use ${data} to achieve the target.

Feel free to let me know if you find any difficulty while execution.

Regards,
Divyang