jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Soumya Nayak <sna...@firstam.com>
Subject Passing the JDBC query values list from one thread group to another
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2020 07:03:25 GMT
Hi Team,

I have a set up thread group where I am running a JDBC request to get some "n" no of row data
into 4 variables.
Now I want to access all the above variable values in a loop(for n DB records) in another
thread group. How can I achieve this?

For a single variable value access I was able to achieve by defining a bean shell assertion
and setting the variable as a property (${__setProperty()) and accessing the property({__property()}
in another thread group.  But , how to achieve the same when we have a list of values fetched
from JDBC request in one thread group and access all the list another thread group ?

Regards,
Soumya

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the use
of the
addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee,
you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message
is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by
replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter.

If you received this email as a commercial message and would like to opt out of future commercial
messages, please let us know and we will remove you from our distribution list.

Thank you.~
FAFLD