jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: To sum up response time of requests.
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2019 23:59:12 GMT
Hi
By parallel sampler , do you mean a sampler that is running on a separate
thread ? If yes then there isnt any easy way - In such cases its better to
capture the raw data and aggregate using your favorite analytic tool

If you just mean the next sequential sampler which runs on the same thread,
you could use the transaction controller as suggested by the other poster.

regards
deepak