jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to assert dynamic data using JMeter
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2019 23:07:27 GMT
>to assert dynamic ones.
You can.
Suppose you have a CSV file that has
username , password , firstName

When your script logs the user in , you could assert text for e.g. that
Says Response Context contains Welcome ${firstName} - so you can make your
assertions data driven , dynamic if you need
SOme of the assertions allow you to write your own code so you can code
whatever you need-
Perhaps you can elaborate on what is the dynamic things you want to assert?

regards
deepak