jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Getting the name of the current PostProcessor or the Logic Controller it is attached to
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2019 09:46:16 GMT

Am 05.06.19 um 10:34 schrieb Reinhardt Mühlwerth:
> Hi,
>

> For a testplan i would like to write some infos of the requests sent (e.g. the HTTP Method
and URL) to a file.

> In the plan the requests are grouped by test cases under a logic controller. I would
like to get the requests info to files containing either the name of the logic Controller,
or the name of the post processort that is containing the script to write the infos to the
files.

> In the end it should look something like that:
>

> /path/to/file/<nameOfTheSampler | nameOfThePostProcessorExecutingTheScript>.txt
>
> POST http://123.something/endpoint1
>
> GET http://123.something/endpoint2
>

> is something like that possible?

One possibility would be to add a preprocessor as a child to your logic
controller, that sets your information as a variable. Then you can
access that information in all other samplers inside the logic controller.

But I probably didn't understand your question correctly.

Felix

> Thanks in advance.
>

> Reinhardt

> Expleo Group Austria GmbH
> Sitz der Gesellschaft | Corporate Headquarters: Wien
> Handelsregister | Commercial Register: Handelsgericht Wien - Firmenbuchnummer: FN 202467
x UID-Nr.: ATU 51868206
> Geschäftsführung | Managing Directors: Ralph Gillessen, Sylvia Resetarits
>
> This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential. It is intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed.
> If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain,
copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof.