jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Anmol Sarraf <sarrafanmo...@gmail.com>
Subject Spike observed in ramdown in version 5.0
Date Wed, 15 May 2019 17:46:20 GMT
Hi All ,

I am having a load test of 200 users having rampup as 15 minutes,steady
state 1hour and rampdown 15 minutes. The test works fine till steady state
but at the time of rampdown there is sudden spike in the response times
.This is observed in jmeter latest versions after jmeter 3.3.
And when i reduce the load to 50 users ,no issues observed.

I tried the same scenario in jmeter 3.0 and it worked fine , no issues
observed.

Have someone faced this issue? Please help me as i hve to use the latest
jmeter versions.