jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "1+ ∞" <wangqiongwucom...@foxmail.com>
Subject Timewait problem
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 01:45:13 GMT
Excuse me, I made a comparison between jmeter4.0 and jmeter5.0, there is a question I would
like to consult

Problem 1: In the jmeter.property file of jmeter5.0, the parameter is httpclient.reset_state_on_thread_group_iteration=true
and keeplive is true. The same as the tps value obtained by keeplive is false and reset_state_on_thread_group_iteration=true/false,
but the timewait connection in tcp The number difference is 1000 times. In theory, the timewait
in tcp should be the same in both cases. What is the actual inconsistency?