jmeter-user mailing list archives

From João Lobinho Amaral <Joao.l.Ama...@noesis.pt>
Subject RE: Certificate error when trying to test a website with a SHA-512 self signed certificate
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2019 09:46:57 GMT
Thanks for the help guys.

Installing JCE didn't help.

Can't use that tool on Windows but here you go the details of the certificate:
Signature Algorithm: RSASSA-PSS
Signature Hash Algoritm: sha512
Valid from: ‎2 ‎October, ‎2018 8:30:30 AM
Valid to: ‎2 ‎October, ‎2019 8:30:30 AM
Public Key: RSA (1024 Bits)

Please remember it's a self signed certificate. When I try to test a website that has a valid
CA certificate it doesn't throw the error.

Thank you

-----Original Message-----
From: Kiran Badi [mailto:kiranbadi@yahoo.com.INVALID]
Sent: 19 March, 2019 4:54 PM
To: JMeter Users List <user@jmeter.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Certificate error when trying to test a website with a SHA-512 self signed certificate

try with simple httpclient get request outside of jmeter and see if you still get that error.

Are you able to get output for below call openssl s_client -showcerts -connect <server>:<port>

possible for you to paste that output.

    On Tuesday, March 19, 2019, 12:47:35 PM EDT, Brian Wolfe <wolfebrian2120@gmail.com>