jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Indu Gupta <indu.gu...@india.nec.com>
Subject Re: Increase Server hits Per Sec
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2019 09:11:21 GMT
Hi Prateek,

To achieve the 50k target, you need to run test in distributed environment.
Please go through the link:
https://www.blazemeter.com/blog/how-to-perform-distributed-testing-in-jmeter

Regards,
Indu Gupta
From: Prateek Dua <prateek.dua@go-mmt.com>
Sent: 05 March 2019 13:14
To: JMeter Users List; JMeter Users List
Subject: Increase Server hits Per Sec

Hi,

I have got a case where I have to maintain a concurrency of 50K request per
second on server. I'am using Concurrency Thread Group but I'm unable to get
that Avg concurrency of 50k request Hits per sec

Jmeter is hosted on aws machine..

So is there any way to increase server hits per second
https://imgur.com/a/VFWhMut & what will be the appropriate thread group to
do that ?

please help...

Thanks,
Prateek

--

::DISCLAIMER::

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments
from your system.