jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Indu Gupta <indu.gu...@india.nec.com>
Subject RE: Generate User Id dynamically
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2019 14:47:21 GMT
Hi,

You can add below lines in body Data of your request :

{
"username": user${__Random(0,100)}

}

This will generate user as user1,user0, user 2 etc. Random number of users 0 and 100.

Regards,
Indu Gupta

-----Original Message-----
From: Prateek Dua [mailto:prateek.dua@go-mmt.com]
Sent: 07 March 2019 12:40
To: JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>; JMeter Users List <user@jmeter.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Generate User Id dynamically

I meant-- via CSV we have to provide users in sheet & then get them .But is there any
mechanism in Jmeter via we can use directly to create user id dynamically & pass as a
variable in script.

--

::DISCLAIMER::

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments
from your system.