jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Rancati <ivan.ranc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unable to create new native thread error
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2019 12:31:43 GMT
hi,

does this line
  -Jthreads=120000 -Jramp=1
mean creating 120.000 Threads?
That would be a extremely high load on the jMeter host (both cpu and
memory), regardless of the ramp up time (not sure how you read the "ramp"
property from your script, but sure it can't be one second).

jmeter.log might give you an idea of how many threads are actually created
before the oom happens.

best regards,
Ivan