jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Prateek Dua <prateek....@go-mmt.com>
Subject Test not running for specified duration
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 13:50:44 GMT
Hi,

I'm running test in Jmeter 5.1 for a specified duration of 120 sec but test
is not running upto that time constraint in Jmeter UI mode. Also I'm trying
to run test via command line mode for a parametrized duration but there
also test is not running.

please find attached screenshots https://imgur.com/a/rmcudWZ of same &
would be great to see the mistake I'm doing here.

Thanks,
Prateek

--

::DISCLAIMER::

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments
from your system.