jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Prateek Dua <prateek....@go-mmt.com>
Subject Constant Throughput Timer Concerns
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2019 19:20:59 GMT
Hi,

If we are using Constant Throughput Timer with basic Thread group  (
Threads, Ramp up Time & loop) to achieve concurrency of 17K rpm then --

1. In Thread group, do we have to pass ~ 20K threads i.e. Value input for
Threads should always be greater than value defined in Throughput to
achieve ?

2. For *Calculate Throughput based on* field in Constant Throughput Timer,
is it better to select option* 'this thread only'  *compared to *' all
active threads in current thread group'*  to achieve maximum expected
Throughput.

3.Which is best to use among Throughput Shaping Timer / Constant Throughput
Timer / Precise Throughput Timer ?

--

::DISCLAIMER::

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments
from your system.