jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Prateek Dua <prateek....@go-mmt.com>
Subject Jmeter & application logging concern
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2019 13:17:18 GMT
hi guys,

What's the best way to configure logging in Jmeter to see all the
application ( which we are hitting) and all Jmeter logs in a single log
file . Basically i customized  attached log4j2.xml file & replaced

original ( which comes after installation) log4j2.xml with that in bin
folder.

But with that following thing happened....

*Jmeter & application logs in detail started coming in Jenkins console but
in bin folder jmeter.log file stops getting updated i.e no further logging
in Jmeter. *

Then I customized log file with this link i googled ..
*https://www.blazemeter.com/blog/how-to-configure-jmeter-logging
<https://www.blazemeter.com/blog/how-to-configure-jmeter-logging>*  but
after doing that..

Application logs stopped coming & Jmeter logs *in detai*l stopped coming in
Jenkins console . In bin folder jmeter.log file starts getting updated *but
not in detail.*

*** detail logs I meant above -- ALL the logs -- when jmeter started, no.
of threads , loop input value, summarizer i.e. all the activity logs of
Jmeter during the test run..

So please help me in to configure logging in a way to see all the
application ( which we are hitting) and all Jmeter logs  in a single log
file & in Jenkins console too.

And if you have any updated working log4j2.xml file that covers this case
then please share with me...

--

::DISCLAIMER::

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments
from your system.