jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unable to create new native thread error
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2019 00:04:19 GMT
In additions to what others have said (this is not a heap problem), your
calculation looks off
You want 100,000 requests per minute. Assuming on average that a request =
5 seconds (for e.g.) , a single thread would be able to generate 12
requests (no think times etc). That would need only ~10,000 threads (plus
some safety) . You only need these many threads if you have large think
times or your application is really slow.