jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generate User Id dynamically
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2019 21:57:17 GMT
If you are using User{__threadNum} and running say 10 threads , you will
get User1...User10. If you stop the test and run it again - or if you let
the thread group have multiple iterations - or if you decide to distribute
your test across multiple JMeter machines , then it will again generate
User1...User10 (i.e. uniqueness is only within a single iteration on a
single JVM) -