jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Hareesh paruchuri <paruchurihare...@gmail.com>
Subject Latency issue while running jmeter scripts in AWS server
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2019 11:47:15 GMT
Below is the scenario:

   1. I'm running jmx script using non-gui mode.
   2. 1st iteration result is getting high average response (7 secs) with
   highest latency(1.5 secs).
   3. 2nd, 3rd, & 4th iteration results are giving less average response
   (3.5 secs) with low latency (400 ms). As latency reduces average response
   time reduced.
   4. If I restart my server and run same jmx file again repeating steps 2
   & 3.

Q1: Is it really a problem with Network Latency. If so how to handle this?
Q2: Is it anyway related to Cache then I have used DNS Cache Manager,
Cookie Manager, Cache Manager? Is there anything I forgot?
Thanks & Regard's
P.Hareesh