jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: JMETER throwing 400 bad request but same URl in browser is working fine
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2019 18:25:40 GMT

Am 18.03.19 um 18:59 schrieb Felix Schumacher:

> Am 18.03.19 um 17:19 schrieb UserJMeter999:
>> 400 Bad Request Issue with URL
>> https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/streetview/metadata?key=AIzaSyAhpDEvHFjzUs2zUT8rYGrGjGfX1zPZEWM&location=39.08470153808594%2C-94.5835037231445

>> Above URL if i hit in browser works fine but in JMETER giving 400 bad
>> request I tried adding Content-Type with different set as
>> application/json
>> also as text/plain nothing worked Even i tried putting these 2
>> parameters
>> separately as Name and value with URL encoding selected that is also
>> didnot
>> work
>> New key value can be used is AIzaSyAhpDEvHFjzUs2zUT8rYGrGjGfX1zPZEWM
>>

>> <http://www.jmeter-archive.org/file/t344213/image436.png>
>
> In your picture you are using the parameter tab for the parameters.
> Try to use the url field to specify those parameters.

I tried to reproduce your problem and the only thing that came near to
your failed sampler, was when I used
https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/... as the Path parameter. All other
combinations did work (tested on 5.1.1 -- well trunk really).

What version of JMeter are you using (plus OS and Java)?

What is the error message, google sends you?

I try to attach the test plan with the different combinations, but the
mailing list is known to strip attachements, so it may not be there. One
sampler should not work (it is named ... - broken)

Felix