jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Chrome issue in Proxy
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2019 13:21:24 GMT

Am 23.02.19 um 13:26 schrieb Anil Gaur:
> Hi Team,
>
> While I am trying to record the script using jmeter with Chrome proxy
> then getting "
>

>   Your connection is not private

This list strips off most of the images in mails, so please use text
instead.

> I have installed the new certificate from jmeter but its showing the
> same error.

Have you told chrome to trust the certificate to validate web servers?
Can you describe how you added the certificate to your trust store?

I have tested current trunk (which is almost identical to 5.1) under
ubuntu 18.04 with chromium and it works for me.

> But same recording is working in Firefox after placing new certificate.

Good to know.

Felix