jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Anil Kumar <anil.ganda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter Query on Threads
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2019 02:16:09 GMT
how is step 1a different than step 1b1 and 1b2?
you talking about logging in to an app which creates a session based on an
user id. then creating additional user sessions while logged already logged
in?
Anil > Yes

If thread group 2 is a subset of actions taken by the initial user. you
should probably use the loop controller to go through a file that contains
the subset user data and use that to do the work. Those actions won't
happen concurrently as if it were a thread group tho. Is it necessary that
the actions in the thread group happen concurrently?
Anil > Yes

Its kinda messy from a programming perspective to have threads creating
more threads of which they are dependent upon, which is likely why they
didn't allow that to begin with.