jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Prateek Dua <prateek....@go-mmt.com>
Subject Re: increase Ram allocation - heap size Jmeter
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2019 08:42:52 GMT
+ more group

--

::DISCLAIMER::

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments
from your system.