jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: The Travis CI build failed
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2019 20:32:45 GMT

> Hi Felix,
> Are you sure this one is frequent ?
>
> KeepAlive is ,but I don't remember this one occurred recently.

They all look the same to me ;) but I will have a look.

In my mail archives I found at least four test runs that were affected.
I probably deleted quite a few more.

The last that I found in my archive is from 08.09.2018.

On the other hand travis seems to be relatively unaffected by that test,
so I will do a test run of that branch locally.

Felix