jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ant package-and-check command is not executing successfully.
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2019 11:24:06 GMT
On Tue, 29 Jan 2019 at 10:58, Sanjay Chaurasia
<Sanjay.Chaurasia@india.nec.com> wrote:

> Thank you for reply sebb, that was the typo error while executing the command I had written
correct command.

I think you have misunderstood.

According to the output you posted, the path name in which JMeter is
installed contains a space:

C:\Users\sanjay.chaurasia\Desktop\jmeter-trunk (1)\jmeter-trunk

(It certainly looks like a space before the '(1)' above)

This space can cause problems.

Rename the path segment 'jmeter-trunk (1)' so it does not contain a
space and try again.