jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Greg Phillips <Greg.Phill...@hl.co.uk>
Subject jms point-to-point and jdni properties
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2019 15:24:46 GMT
Hello,

I have some working tests that send a lot of JMS messages.
Our systems have recently been locked down so that I need to provide authorisation for these
messages.
I have solved this by adding to the jndi properties on each of my JMS point-to-point samplers.
Is there a better way to do this?
The JMS Publisher has a checkbox "Use jndi.properties file", but this isn't available for
the point-to-point sampler.

Regards,

Greg

This email is intended solely for the recipient and is confidential and not for third party
unauthorised distribution. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email,
please notify the author by replying to this email or notifying the system manager (online.security@hl.co.uk).
 If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely
on this email.

Any opinions expressed in this document are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of Hargreaves Lansdown. In addition, staff are not authorised to enter into any
contract through email and therefore nothing contained herein should be construed as such.
Hargreaves Lansdown makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information
contained within this email. In particular, Hargreaves Lansdown does not accept responsibility
for any changes made to this email after it was sent.

Hargreaves Lansdown Asset Management Limited (Company Registration No 1896481), Hargreaves
Lansdown Fund Managers Limited (No 2707155) and Hargreaves Lansdown Advisory Services Limited
(No 3509545) are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and registered
in England and Wales. The registered office for all companies is One College Square South,
Anchor Road, Bristol, BS1 5HL. Telephone: 0117 988 9880