jmeter-user mailing list archives

From 贾国动 <jiaguod...@sireninformation.com>
Subject Re: CSV Data Reading for Multiple Users
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2018 05:08:29 GMT
On your CSV Data Set Config element, set as below:
Resycle on EOF: False
Stop thread on EOF: True

hope helpful

在 2018/12/19 11:09,“Nayak, Soumya R.”<snayak@firstam.com> 写入:

    HI Team,

    I have a requirement where in let's say I have 500 rows of data in a CSV file.
    I have a test scenario for multiple concurrent users , say 5 virtual users and a http
JSON request where 100 variables are there which has to be parameterized from the CSV file.
    When I run the test with 5 virtual users ---- each user should pick up at a time 100 unique
records from the CSV and parameterize the values of the http request and post it.

    For 500 records in CSV ---
    Http JSON Request -1 - Virtual User - 1 --> 1-100 row from CSV
    Http JSON Request -2 - Virtual User - 2 --> 101-200 row from CSV
    Http JSON Request -3 - Virtual User - 3 --> 201-300 row from CSV
    Http JSON Request -4 - Virtual User - 4 --> 301-400 row from CSV
    Http JSON Request -5 - Virtual User - 5 --> 401-500 row from CSV

    So is the above scenario possible where each user picks up unique 100 rows of data from
the CSV at once and parameterizes the Http request in JMeter in a multiple concurrent users
scenario?
    Or is there any other way to achieve the above scenario apart from CSV or any component
in JMeter.

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Soumya

    This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the
use of the
    addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged. If you
are
    not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
addressee,
    you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message
is strictly
    prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us
by
    replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter.

    If you received this email as a commercial message and would like to opt out of future
commercial
    messages, please let us know and we will remove you from our distribution list.

    Thank you.~