jmeter-user mailing list archives

From 贾国动 <jiaguod...@sireninformation.com>
Subject Re: CSV Data Reading for Multiple Users
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2018 05:12:26 GMT
forgot one thing:
on your Thread Group element, set as below:
the Number of Threads as yours 5
then set Loop Count: 100

在 2018/12/19 13:08,“贾国动”<jiaguodong@sireninformation.com> 写入:

    On your CSV Data Set Config element, set as below:
    Resycle on EOF: False
    Stop thread on EOF: True

    hope helpful

    在 2018/12/19 11:09,“Nayak, Soumya R.”<snayak@firstam.com> 写入:

        HI Team,

        I have a requirement where in let's say I have 500 rows of data in a CSV file.
        I have a test scenario for multiple concurrent users , say 5 virtual users and a http
JSON request where 100 variables are there which has to be parameterized from the CSV file.
        When I run the test with 5 virtual users ---- each user should pick up at a time 100
unique records from the CSV and parameterize the values of the http request and post it.

        For 500 records in CSV ---
        Http JSON Request -1 - Virtual User - 1 --> 1-100 row from CSV
        Http JSON Request -2 - Virtual User - 2 --> 101-200 row from CSV
        Http JSON Request -3 - Virtual User - 3 --> 201-300 row from CSV
        Http JSON Request -4 - Virtual User - 4 --> 301-400 row from CSV
        Http JSON Request -5 - Virtual User - 5 --> 401-500 row from CSV

        So is the above scenario possible where each user picks up unique 100 rows of data
from the CSV at once and parameterizes the Http request in JMeter in a multiple concurrent
users scenario?
        Or is there any other way to achieve the above scenario apart from CSV or any component
in JMeter.

        Thanks in advance.

        Regards,
        Soumya

        This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for
the use of the
        addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged. If
you are
        not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
addressee,
        you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this
message is strictly
        prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify
us by
        replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately
thereafter.

        If you received this email as a commercial message and would like to opt out of future
commercial
        messages, please let us know and we will remove you from our distribution list.

        Thank you.~
        FAFLD