jmeter-user mailing list archives

From 贾国动 <jiaguod...@sireninformation.com>
Subject Re: CSV Data Reading for Multiple Users
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2018 06:58:53 GMT
I see.
If I were you, in this case, I would write a python script to process the data so that each
row contains 100 unique address information, and each row is the complete json body of a request.
As you said, your 500 rows of data are just five requests...

在 2018/12/19 14:08,“Nayak, Soumya R.”<snayak@firstam.com> 写入:

    Thanks Dong for the reply.
    If it is the case of 100 array of variables in JSON. Like as shown in the below JSON requests
- Address_1, City_1, State_1, Zip_1 etc. My CSV is having four columns of Address, City, State
and Zip and has 500 rows for the data. Please scroll down to see. How to handle in this scenario.
I am creating the CSV file taking data from the database

    Below is the sample JSON :--
    {
        "username": "",
        "password": "",