jmeter-user mailing list archives

From 贾国动 <jiaguod...@sireninformation.com>
Subject Re: Error - Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2018 01:02:59 GMT
Sampler elements are processed in the order in which they appear in the tree,
Logical Controllers let you customize the logic that JMeter uses to decide when to send requests.
Refer to: https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#logic_controllers

在 2018/12/17 21:16,“Prateek Dua”<prateek.dua@go-mmt.com> 写入:

    Thank you. Parametrization worked out.

    Just a quick question.. How can we change the Priority of execution of http
    requests ( apart from drag & drop to change the position) within thread
    group ?