jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Janusz Michalski <jmichal...@spyro-soft.com>
Subject RE: Problem with connection timeout during tests.
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2018 15:51:19 GMT
Hi,

We have 45 s average response from our API, and we have database with huge amount of data
(200k entries) that probably is our bottleneck.

________________________________
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential information. This message is
not a binding agreement and does not conclude an agreement without the express confirmation
of the sender’s superior or a director of the company.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should immediately notify the sender and delete
the message along all the attachments. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any other
action is prohibited and may be illegal. No e-mail transmission can be guaranteed to be 100%
secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Although SpyroSoft has taken precautions to ensure
that this e-mail is free from viruses, the company does not accept liability for any errors
or omissions in the content of this message, which arise as a result of the e-mail transmission.
This e-mail is deemed to be professional in nature. SpyroSoft does not permit the employees
to send emails which contravene provisions of the law.