jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bo Bodnar" <bbod...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Problem with connection timeout during tests.
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2018 15:58:50 GMT

Do you have the problems if only case (1) is running?  case(2) is running?
cases (1) and (2) are running?  If you've problems with case (2) only, then
you may have hardware issues (defective connections, defective
router/switch, etc.).  What is the link capacity between the load generator
and your target?

I'd put something like Wireshark (t-shark would probably be better) on the
load generator and your target and see what both are seeing at the same
time traffic is being generated.  This means both are time-synchronized.  I
don't know if Windows 10 is running NTP; if not, you'll have to mess with
the registry to have everything running off of a common NTP server and make
sure the synchronization is done frequently.

   Bohdan L. Bodnar
   Lead Performance Engineer
   1-312-871-5163

   E-mail: bbodnar@us.ibm.com                               222 South Riverside Plaza