jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable JDBC query timeout
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:54:34 GMT
Hi
as far as I can tell there isn't a way to do this (Short of downloading and
modifying the source code)- You will have to raise an enhancmeent  for
JMeter (https://jmeter.apache.org/issues.html )

AbstractJDBCTestElement.java in source code can be modified if you want to
use -1 or equivalent to represent no timeout and not call the timeout method

Can you also post your complete stack trace top verify ?

regards
deepak