jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <p.moua...@ubik-ingenierie.com>
Subject Re: Query on Tool Upgrade
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2018 07:02:27 GMT
Hello,
JMeter 5 is the last stable and recommended version of JMeter.
As with any software there can be bugs,which you are highly encouraged to
report so that we can fix them, I think the team is pretty reactive on this.

The version 5 has certainly less bugs than version 2.13 whicj is quite old
now.

We try to document all changes between every version in those pages:

- https://jmeter.apache.org/changes.html
- http://jmeter.apache.org/changes_history.html

Pay particular attention to section
Incompatible changes
Which explains the deprecated/removed/replacement  elements or changed
behaviors.

Regards

--

[image: logo Ubik Ingenierie] <https://www.ubik-ingenierie.com> Philippe